Wednesday, September 14, 2011

From Potretawan to Potretawan

I can't come up with a main reason why I should be a doctor or a surgeon, but I can think of a thousand reasons why I should quit. They make it complicated on purpose. Lives in our freaking hands. There comes a time when it's more than just a game, and you either go forward or turn around and walk away. I could quit but here's the thing, I love it, the medicine.

 

Assalamualaikum. I've been away for quite some time now, and I'm back, in a newly improved person and vision. There has been up and down, hot and cold, yada yada yada. So, to sum it all up, and to make it easier for you lot, I'm starting back this blog with a more focused niche or subject, making it easier for me as a blogger and for u as a reader.

There's a new side of future ahead of us, with brand new challenges, trials and tests. I hope that we can bare in mind that a person we are right now are determined by our past, our memories. Yes, we must look forward to the future, but the past is not to be forgotten, but to be remembered and reminded at all time. As the saying goes, learn from our mistakes and those who does not learn from their past, tend to repeat the same mistakes over again.

Here's something of potret awan for you lot, memories so and so, before we start taking our step forward.














No comments:

Post a Comment